· Flow Cruise Mode: stable suction capability
· Speed Adjustment Mode: more intelligent multiple-scenarios usage
Unlike any other dust collectors, the GYRO AIR® G-800 and G-1000 separate 99.7% of dust particles from the air by centrifugal force. Only 0.3% of the dust finally enters the HEPA Filters. This patented technology substantially reduces the clogging of dust particles in the filters while greatly increasing the efficiency of the dust collection. The GYRO AIR® technology coupled with its unique aerodynamic design, allows the G-800 and G-1000 to keep a high performance of dust collection consistently at 7 x 24 industrial operations without maintenance and deliver a super clean emission of 0.05 mg/m³ .
|Unique GYRO AIR® technology||Wireless Synchro-control||Less Clogging of Filter|
Separates Up to 99.7% of Dust Particles from the Air Before Filtration
|Synchronize start/stop of source equipment||The GYRO AIR® technology efficiently separates 99.7% of dust particles from the air before filtration, providing the benefit of a lower load on the filters resulting in a longer filter life.|
|Strong Suction Capacity||Extremely Clean Emission||Intelligent Control|
| Max. Air Flow: 1600 CFM|
Max. Static pressure: 25 inch water
HEPA grade filter with an emission cleanliness level of 0.05 mg/m³
Real time monitoring for dust height in the bin, filter clogging and motor status. It also has intelligent automatic filter cleaning, intelligent wireless linkage to source machine, wireless remote control, and a timer for delayed automatic air cleaning.
|Low Noise Level||Certifications||Remarkable Designs and Low-cost Installation|
|Super quiet (61-72 dB(A))||CE Certified for Health, Safety and Environmental|| The GYRO AIR® is equipped with heavy duty casters so it can be positioned near the dust source if duct work is not needed or wanted in your shop. |
|Unique Flow Cruise||Easy Maintenance|
|Automatic adjustment for consistent air flow||Tool-less detachable filters|
- For convenience, the GYRO AIR ® is equipped with an easy to use wireless remote control to start or stop the unit within a work area of 20 meters.
- After an initial set-up, the wireless synchro-control, will automatically start and stop the GYRO AIR ® through WIFI with the equipment it’s hooked up to for dust collection.
- The removal of the fil ters is easier b y loosening the locking knob o f the fil ter and pul ling out the whole filter assembly with no t ools needed.
- The dust bin liner is absorbed on the inner wall of the bin by negative pressure so there is no need to support the liner.
- The dust bin can be pulled out easily for replacing the liners with a quick release wrench.
Friendly Operation Experience
Intelligent Dust Cleaning
- In order to ensure the fixed flow and wind speed, the GYRO AIR® is equipped with an intelligent dust cleaning system. By default, when the machine is connected to power or stopped, the filter will be cleaned by high-pressure air to ensure that the filter is not clogged.
- The dust cleaning function is also equipped with:
- filter cleaning by pressure difference: If the pressure difference is higher than the setting value, the filter cleaning system functions until the pressure difference is lower than the setting value.
- off-line cleaning: clean the filter after stopping the machine with the power connected for 30 minutes.
- sustained cleaning: once the machine is connected to the power, the filter cleaning works constantly.
- Manual dust cleaning can be performed anytime to ensure the cleanliness of the filter.
Speed Adjustment Mode and Flow Cruise Mode
- The GYRO AIR® Dust Collector can be connected to multiple units;
- In order to ensure the same dust collecting capacity, you can choose the flow cruise mode. The GYRO AIR® dust collector adopts the Siemens VFD variable speed, which ensures the stable output of power to the motor causing it to run at a high efficiency without overload.
- The speed adjustment mode allows the user to adjust the speed according to the number of units being used with the GYRO AIR®, whether it be a single unit or multiple units. The speed adjustment has the capacity to meet different needs of dust collecting while saving energy.
|Electrical||Metric||Imperial||Dimensions & Weights||Metric||Imperial|
|Power Source||380-480 V, 50 Hz, Three Phase||380-480 V, 60 Hz, Three Phase||Overall Dimension||1870x 940 x 1500 mm||73-3/5X37X59 in.|
|Main Motor||3 kW||4 HP||Packing Size||2140x1100x1730 mm||84-1/4X43-1/4X68-1/8 in.|
|Frequency Converter||Siemens V20||Siemens V20||Net Weight/Gross Weight||445/545 kg(approx.)||980/1200 lbs(approx.)|
|Inlet Size||Φ160 mm and Φ140 mm||6 ”||Smart Jet-Pulse Filter Cleaning||Standard||Standard|
|Max. Air Flow||2700 m³/h||1600 CFM||Dust Full Monitor||Standard||Standard|
|Max. Static Pressure||6200 Pa||25 inch water||Filter Monitor||Standard||Standard|
|Vacuum@22m/s||2200 Pa@ Φ140 mm||/||Flow Cruise||Standard||Standard|
|Blower Speed||2400-4200 rpm||2400-4200 rpm||Wireless Remote Control||Standard||Standard|
|Filter Efficiencyemail@example.com µmfirstname.lastname@example.org µm||Wireless Synchronized Control||Standard||Standard|
|Emission||0.05 mg/m³||0.05 mg/m³||Optional accessories||Metric||Imperial|
|Filter Area||12.6 m²||136 SF||Remote Control(RC-800/1000)||Yes||Yes|
|Number of Filters||3||3||Synchronized Control(SC-800/1000)||Yes||Yes|
|Noise Level||61-72 dB(A)||61-72 dB(A)||Y-Adapter(YA-150-2×100)||No||Yes|
|Dustbin Capacity||150 L||40 Gal||Dust Bag(DB-1000)||Yes||Yes|
Multiple Application Scenarios
Recycle the leaking dust for saving material. Keep the table clean without hand cleaning. Keep the air quality of workshop in good level.